Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Fight On

Surprise!

12 posts in this topic

So my clan holds a 5M lottery for people who screenshot after capping and post it on a weekly citadel topic showing their maxed cap and a keyword. Last Sunday night (11/11) I decided to make it "cyan:skillers united" for fun, and I've been saving this surprise for SU since. Wish we would have gotten more, but here they are:

su1.png

su2o.jpg

su3n.png

su4.png

su5.png

su6h.jpg

su7.png

-Wilderness Guardians

Oh, and I've gotten ~108 total levels since I joined the community. Thanks for giving me all the skilling advice guys.

Edited by Al Fight On

May as well be Sillies United for the last one. :P

We could have "Wilderness Guardians" for the cap picture next week if people were interested, then Al could post the results on their forum.

k

@Bradly PM

@Eftydub You guys don't have to, but it would be cool lol. Let's talk later.

The story: I'm the event leader in my clan and I pretty much control all non-PvP aspects, but actually another guy hosts this. He convinced another member of our clan to fund this weekly, but that member had to go inactive last week, so we thought he quit. I actually volunteered to donate 2.5m with ANOTHER clan member to fund it for that week, and in return I would get the "keyword" rights for that week lol. Luckily the member that usually funded it came back. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0