Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Season

Draconic Jadinko hunting

23 posts in this topic

Items Needed:

50kgp

Banana, Apple and Orange sapling(s)

Spade/dibber/rake no longer needed due to tool belt.

Teleport to Herblore Habitat by buying teleports from Bettmax in north Taverley or from Papa Mambo

1. Buy from Papa Mambo green, red, and blue flower seeds (about 5 each) and 5 marasamaw traps (used to trap hunt) and a noose (used to track)

2. Cross vine wall and plant a flower any color - this will attract the Common Jadinko.

3. Go back out and hunt the common Jadinko using the marasamaw traps. Common Jadinkos drop all Herblore Habitat related seeds. It is best to use the same 5 star set up as you do with chinchompas. Line hunting is not good.

4. Catch Common Jadinkos and collect:

Kalferberry Seeds and Lergberry Seeds (for the bush)

Herb Seeds, notably Erzille, Ugene, and Samaden

5. Plant the bush seeds and change flowers and features as needed to attract all of the different Jadinkos using the chart below.

Hint: It is easier to acquire the flower seeds and the tree saplings than it is to acquire the bush seeds, so try and catch every Jadinko associated with one type of bush before moving on to the other.

Note: The plants to not need to be fully grown in order to fulfill the following requirements to attract a specific type of Jadinko. You can simply use a space to remove a plant which is not fully grown so you can plant a different type.

Type------------Flower-------Bush-------------Tree----------Feature

1.Common-------any----------any--------------any--------------any

2.Diseased------any----------any--------------Banana-------Boneyard

3.Carrion--------Green------Kalferberry------any------------Boneyard

4.Cannibal-------Green-----Kalferberry------any------------Tall Grass

5.Aquatic--------Red---------Kalferberry------Apple-----------Pond

6.Draconic-------Red--------Lergberry--------any------------Dark Pit

7.Camouflag-----any--------Lergberry--------any-----------Stand stones

8.Igneous--------Blue--------Lergberry--------Orange------Thermal Vent

9.Amphibian-----Blue-------Lergberry---------any--------------Pond

10.Shadow------Red----------any--------------any---------Abandoned House

Numbers 4, 5, 6, and 7 require you to apply a dose of Juju Hunter Potion to whichever flower you have planted. Juju Hunter Potions are made with Erzille and Corrupt Vines (from Diseased Jadinkos).

Numbers 2, 7, and 10 are caught via tracking (all others via marasamaw plant). Tracking paths are consistent for all three of these Jadinkos, and never change (see video for path).

Number 7, the Draconic Jadinko, is what is hunted for 200k-250k Hunter xp/h. See video for optimal trap placement. Note: The xp/h can be boosted using Zamorak Favour and Scentless potions, but many feel that the time it takes to gather the ingredients for these potions is not worth the increased experience rate.

Once you have caught one of each Jadinko, speak with Papa Mambo to receive a piece of Witch Doctor gear (either the robes or legs; it's random, and it IS possible to receive duplicates). You can claim this reward once per week.

Herb Seeds:

Erzille:

Hunter Potions (with Corrupt Vines from Diseased Jadinkos). Needed to hunt the four above Jadinkos and the God Jadinkos (apply to flowers as needed).

Ugene:

Farming Potion (with Marble Vines from Igneous Jadinkos). Farming potions provide a 33% chance to pick two herbs instead of one when farming (no bonus xp is provided).

Samaden:

Zamorak Favour (with Zamorak Vines from Zamorak Jadinkos). Zamorak Favour provides a 10% increase in Hunter experience while hunting in the Herblore Habitat.

Mining Potion (with Draconic Vines from Draconic Jadinkos). While under the influence of a Juju Mining Potion, each time an ore is mined, there is a 10% chance of finding a "stone spirit" which will automatically bank all mined ores for 30 seconds.

Argway:

Scentless potion (with Shadow Vines from Shadow Jadinkos). While under the influence of a Scentless Potion, all your traps will act as if they have been smoked by a torch, increasing capture chance.

Here is the video for hunting the non-God Jadinkos:

Optional God jadinkos

There are three and you can hunt them for more xp reward and a mask

This mask give you unlimited teleports to HH (must have above 10 done also to get mask)

changes weekly and is random for everyone--This is by trial and error

***YOU MUST SET GAME TO ALL !! TO SEE THE MESSAGES***

From 1 Eye Viper--This is how I do the Gods. It's fast and easy. It's a slightly different order then Season so just use what works best for you. REMEMBER THAT HAVING PATCHES EMPTY CAN BE AN OPTION AND HAVING FEATURE TO NONE ALSO

1) Start with the flower and add your hunter potion. It does not matter if anything else is growing in the other patches. I always have herbs planted and don't ever dig them up. Besides you only need 4 of the 5 patches to get the god Jadinko.

2) The feature. Remove the feature and wait a few seconds to see it you get a message. You will usually get a message that says you have meet 2 or 3 of the requirements. If you do not the change the feature until you do. working from the top of the list down.

3) The bush. dig up the bush and wait a few seconds to see if you get a message. If you do not plant a different bush. You should also get a message that tells you if the requirements went down as in you removed a bush that you should have kept. however I don't always get that message so don't count on it.

4)The tree. If buy now you do not have all 4 requirements then remove the tree and plant another. Keep doing this until you get the message all 4 requirements have been meet. the message appears in red for zammy, green for guthix and blue for sara.

The gods use different color flowers so to get the next god change your flower and repeat the rest of the steps 2-4

This is what I pack in my invo and if all goes well you should have all 3 done in 5 to 10 min.

3 Apple trees

3 Orange trees

3 Banana trees

5 Kalferberry

5 Lergberry

5 Red blossom

5 Green blossom

5 Blue blossom

A final note. The tree remains the same for all 3 gods so you wont have to change it for the next 2 gods.

once u have all 4 met you can go to the island and hunt them-HUNT ZAMORAK FOR VINES TO MAKE ZAMORAK FAVOR POTS (boost hunter xp by 10 percent as you hunt)

**after u catch the god jadinkos wear witchdoctor to gain a 30 minute xp boost to either hunt, farm or herblore-once a week only

http://www.youtube.c...al?feature=mhum

Edited by Doctor Who
Updating to be aesthetically pleasing; bored smithing gold

I tried it once with Connor and I got frustrated and left. Maybe I'll try again.

I like HH, makes hunter reasonable to train, good xp rates and not as boring as agil / rc.

Like i said in IRC though i'd suggest using Scentless Potions aswell (Argway herb + Shadow Vine) boosts xp rates by quite a bit, and it's not as if you need to be constantly growing more herbs for Hunter + Zammy favour pots

Butterfly Catching Guide

1. Click a butterfly.

2. Wait for your character to catch it.

3. Repeat.

boringggggggggggg and i get herb and farming xp 2

Edited by Season

200-250k exp an hour, but whats the herb and farm exp an hour that comes with it? Or as the sake of me actually reading all of it, can the herb/farm only be gained once a week?

Edited by Gext3r

the herb plots (2), bush,flower and tree can be farmed like any plant in farming and I haven't add the xp for farming and processing herbs. u can grow and use herbs all u want if u have the seeds from the Jadinkos

You get herb seeds from hunting and Dracos are the best for them (herbs for HH only)

Edited by Season

the herb, bush (2 plots), and flower can be farmed like any plant in farming and I haven't add the xp for farming and processing herbs

There are 2 herb plots, one on the eastern island where the god jadinkos appear

The only thing that is weekly is the bonus xp for hunting all 10 and hunting the 3 god jadinkos.

You can hunt any of them all you want and you can grow in the plots all you want if u have the seeds

TY for the guide. there is info here that there isn't on tip it or the other guides

Thanks! I was lost over there. Like I mean the kind of lost that people havn't been since someone added a home tele.

Right after this weekend, well next , I am all over this like cute on cats!

Funny-lol-cat-goldfish.jpg

I will Go

I will See

I will Hunt!

This is how I do the Gods. It's fast and easy. It's a slightly different order then Season so just use what works best for you.

1) Start with the flower and add your hunter potion. It does not matter if anything else is growing in the other patches. I always have herbs planted and don't ever dig them up. Besides you only need 4 of the 5 patches to get the god Jadinko.

2) The feature. Remove the feature and wait a few seconds to see it you get a message. You will usually get a message that says you have meet 2 or 3 of the requirements. If you do not the change the feature until you do. working from the top of the list down.

3) The bush. dig up the bush and wait a few seconds to see if you get a message. If you do not plant a different bush. You should also get a message that tells you if the requirements went down as in you removed a bush that you should have kept. however I don't always get that message so don't count on it.

4)The tree. If buy now you do not have all 4 requirements then remove the tree and plant another. Keep doing this until you get the message all 4 requirements have been meet. the message appears in red for zammy, green for guthix and blue for sara.

The gods use different color flowers so to get the next god change your flower and repeat the rest of the steps 2-4

This is what I pack in my invo and if all goes well you should have all 3 done in 5 to 10 min.

3 Apple trees

3 Orange trees

3 Banana trees

5 Kalferberry

5 Lergberry

5 Red blossom

5 Green blossom

5 Blue blossom

A final note. I have noticed that in most cases the tree remains the same for all 3 gods so you prob wont have to change it for the next 2 gods.

Also having an empty patch is also an option!

If you want a place holder for your mask like I do the after catching the 3 gods and before you talk to Papa drop your mask on the ground and he will give you another one.

Edited by 1 Eye Viper

Thanks again for the guide. I love it at HH now. It was total unused content for me before.

Question: I have now gotten the Mask, and 3 sets of "robes". Am I doing something wrong that is stopping me from getting the top, or is it just a random roll if you are going to get the top or the bottom of the set?

Maybe it's me! :unsure:

Thanks again !

Cate/catey47/cathryn/cayte

Thanks again for the guide. I love it at HH now. It was total unused content for me before.

Question: I have now gotten the Mask, and 3 sets of "robes". Am I doing something wrong that is stopping me from getting the top, or is it just a random roll if you are going to get the top or the bottom of the set?

Maybe it's me! :unsure:

Thanks again !

Cate/catey47/cathryn/cayte

its random, and unlucky u got 3 of same piece. me and season got 1 one week and other next week, we were lucky. its random i guess

I'm glad you found my video guide useful. I realize now that I've taken classes in speech and become a TA that the video's rambling quality blows, but there's plenty of useful information to glean from it that I don't think you can really describe in text too well. Keep on skilling guys and gals! <3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0