Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Favorite Energy Drink?

42 posts in this topic

Eh its the only one I like. That crap like amp, redbull, etc i can't stand. I don't even like any of the other monsters, just the blue one.

bought 1 of those 5 hour energys for the lols last night and fell asleep 2 hours after i took it, but i was rather tired so didnt expect it to actually keep me up

Let's see:

I started off with the energy drink they sell at Lidl (cassis-favlour), used to work, but now it seems to have less effect.

Then I started to use Burn (0,5L can of cherry stuff), best one so far imo.

Tried Monster (green one) and BullIt.

Monster... meh

BullIt... it does give a nice kcik, but it's a very short kick.

I still have to try Burn Shots, heard they keep you going, I wanna see :P

bought 1 of those 5 hour energys for the lols last night and fell asleep 2 hours after i took it, but i was rather tired so didnt expect it to actually keep me up

I don't think the 5 hour energies are to keep you awake during all-nighters. I think it's more to take during the middle of the day to keep you alert.

I don't think the 5 hour energies are to keep you awake during all-nighters. I think it's more to take during the middle of the day to keep you alert.

ya I think your right, didnt really do much for me when i was extremly tired, think ima just stick 2 soda and water.

Lol XD

I don't think I can buy that shit in Holland =[

The only energy drink I buy is the coffee ones, Rockstar or Monster. Just drinking a regular energy drink is rather unpleasant.

I like 5 hr energies cause they don't make you feel like shit after a few hours. They will last 5 hours if you do as it says on the bottle and drink half of it first then drink the other half 2-3 hours later.

They don't taste half bad either. Better than most big energy drinks.

As an added bonus, they are less than 3 ounces so you can bring them through airport security! (just did that last week)

Don't drink em tbh. Once when I wanted to stay up all night, I used lemonade packets meant for 1 quart in 1 bottle, it was intense

amp red or blue

but energy drinks make me tired so much that i usually fall asleep

Lol @ that 'Cocaine - The Legal Alternative' drink, looks like it'd keep you awake for about a month.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0