Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Favorite Energy Drink?

42 posts in this topic

Most people prolly wont believe me when I say ive never used an energy drink to try to stay up. Just wondering what kind everyone uses and if it actually works.

Ive had sips of a monster which was disgusting,

that vault stuff gave me a headache

only thing i really drink is mountain dew which doesnt really keep me up anymore (other night i drank a mountain dew as i fell asleep lol)

just wondering which kind everyone uses, that doesnt give them a headache?

Water and Juice. Rarely drink soft drink or energy drinks :|

soft drinks: mountain dew coke dr pepper fanta

other stuff: water gatorade tea/coffee

idk if u have this in america but i love Relentless and Red bull

supermarket 'energy bolt' stuff tastes just like red bull (in england supermakrets such as tesco's/sainsbury's and convienience stores)

I don't drink energy drinks, too many bad memories from the days I used to mix it with Vodka.

If I'm drinking soft drinks it's usually Orange Tango, which I guess you call Orangeade over in the States.

If not I usually drink water or milk. :)

idk if u have this in america but i love Relentless and Red bull

supermarket 'energy bolt' stuff tastes just like red bull (in england supermakrets such as tesco's/sainsbury's and convienience stores)

ya never heard of relentless or tesco's or that stuff

redbull though ive heard alot about :P never tried though.

AND lol @ joshie

juice is THE BEST to stay up awake for me, i only drink energy drinks at LAN's or for trivial useage. redbull is nice. heard mtn. dew is workin' well too.

I don't drink energy drinks, too many bad memories from the days I used to mix it with Vodka.

Loved that. Lol.

I love Mountain Dew and Vault. Red Bull just gets my heartbeat up, but not really giving me energy. I haven't tried the 5-hour energy shots, but I heard they work.

The best thing I do for energy is Cuban coffee. It's seriously like a shot of life and death at the same time.

i dont really use them i just go down stairs and get orange juice or a mnt dew every now and then or the old splash hot water on ur face.

tequila. it makes me break down doors.

I SECOND THIS

Full Throttle Blue Agave and Nos Fruit Punch

fullthrottlebluedemon.jpg

nos.fruitpunch.16oz.jpg

as an avid energy drink consumer, be careful of drinking to many, they are easily addictive and you become dependent on them (get severe headaches if you stop drinking them)

I drink the blue monster, its the only thing I have found that actually keeps me awake. I used to drink it daily but now I only really drink it on weekends or when I work long shifts.

I drink the blue monster, its the only thing I have found that actually keeps me awake. I used to drink it daily but now I only really drink it on weekends or when I work long shifts.

i just cant stand the taste of that shit

i just cant stand the taste of that shit

monster is pretty awful newk

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0