Jason

How do you feel about...

Gays   23 members have voted

1. 1. Homos

• Burn them
    • Its ok
    • Its ok, just not in front of me
    • Im gay

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

How do you feel about Homosexuals?

kay so the other day at work, kid ive worked with for 2 years, came out of the closet for another gay guy at work. and ever since then we have been giving him shit and bascailly making fun of the 2 fags, but there is a couple of people who are ok with seeing them give tounge to each other in the parking lot.

Always hated gays but now that I actually have to see 2 guys kiss each other good bye after work or see them go to town in the parking, its just gross. Cant stand it at all.

I think anyone who's seen 2 guys making out will agree with me we need to burn them all.

Edited by Jason

As long as they don't flaunt it in front of everyone then I don't care. Same can be said for straight couples.

i think its ok. If they like that person then who are u to judge is what i think. I wouldnt want them 2 grab my dick or something but i wouldnt freak out if i saw 2 guys kissing

if you dont like it dont look at it. god gave you a neck, use it and turn around. im sure they arent into watching men and women kiss so you can deal with it.

more gays pls. me like.

jason you're gay for posting this

Agreed. The ones who are the most anti-gay often turn out to be gay.

gays are fine by me as long as they don't come after me thinking i'm gay (no of course it hasn't happened before -_-). i don't think theres anything wrong with being gay or anything unusual. i kinda like gay people tbh, they're fun

and no i wouldn't like to see two guys making out but if they were girls then hey

jason you're gay for posting this

Agreed. The ones who are the most anti-gay often turn out to be gay.

so with that logic your going to love jesus one day.

As long as I don't have to watch it I don't give a shit.

Although really feminine gay guys that are seriously over the top piss me the fuck off.

I LOVE GAY GUYS! They are fkn hilarious and give you solidddd shopping advice. We check out men together. I love it. ^_^

Anddd I find it flattering if a girl hits on me. I say no thanks and move on.

It's not a disease or a deformity, no need to be disgusted.

People are people. A person's choice should not be of concern to any other, particularly true if that choice has no direct impact on another person. It would be even better if gay marriage was legalised, not just civil partnerships. Why should it be limited to a male and female coupling that is to abide by this antiquated system? However, I would rather not see couples of any orientation show affection for each other in public beyond a reasonable amount.

This is ridiculous post, you only hate gays cos your a bible hugger and you were taught not to like them.

nothing wrong with gays, definitely something wrong with bible huggers

This is ridiculous post, you only hate gays cos your a bible hugger and you were taught not to like them.

and you only like gays cuz your brothers gay.

Homo, Lesbian or Bi. I really don't give a shit. I respect people for who they are as long as they respect me back. This doesn't go for rapist and pedo's etc etc. I don't think gay people should be mocked or laughed at

I don't think this post should of been made in the first place but meh

Edited by Fanty(Cal Devens)

nah, nothing to do with it, I just don't hate another individual based on their sexual orientation, bit ignorant if you ask me.

People are people. A person's choice should not be of concern to any other, particularly true if that choice has no direct impact on another person. It would be even better if gay marriage was legalised, not just civil partnerships. Why should it be limited to a male and female coupling that is to abide by this antiquated system? However, I would rather not see couples of any orientation show affection for each other in public beyond a reasonable amount.

Couldn't have said it better myself +1 Efty

As long as my eyes don't become tainted by seeing them do something nasty together, I'm fine with it..

i have nothign against homo's

neither the less homo girls.

but, ye. keep it for yourself, i couldn't care less

nah, nothing to do with it, I just don't hate another individual based on their sexual orientation, bit ignorant if you ask me.

^^ this and ..

A lady I used to work with had a son who was gay, which she was completely comfortable with. She said *he's my son, I don't stop loving him because of who he loves* Her son became involved with a guy who had been brought up very strictly which involved worship forced upon him by his parents. He was so scared of being truthful and his parents had said ridiculous stuff like *homosexuals should be ashamed of themselves and outcast* that he ended up taking his own life. :(

If you don't like it Jason, turn the other cheek.

We can't help who we love, be it man, woman, black or white, simple as that!

I think anyone who's seen 2 guys making out will agree with me we need to burn them all.

No different than witch burning, imo. Move back to Salem and wear a bonnet and churn butter. Or get with the 21st century.

No different than witch burning, imo. Move back to Salem and wear a bonnet and churn butter. Or get with the 21st century.

honestly i doubt i'll ever be ok with it. just 2 werid.

it dont bother me at all the state i live in allows gays to marry so i could give to fuck...its know like your gunna see me at the tip of mass (provinctown) where all the gays hang out. so i could really care less plus its there choice

cymike1 im pretty sure your gay

Edited by static_xball

i disagree with efty, imo being gay is not really a choice, you either are or you aren't

that being said, nothing wrong with being gay, as long as its between consenting adults imo they can do anything hetero couples can, and if you don't want to see them do it, then just look the other way.

imo making fun of someone for who they are is absolutely horrible, and you should open your mind and realize that not everyone is the same as you and they should not be bullied for just being themselves

i disagree with efty, imo being gay is not really a choice, you either are or you aren't

Semantics.

Doesn't matter if the individual regards it as being a choice or inherent within them. It is the choice they make as to how they present themselves to the world.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0