Jason

Goldddd

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take your gold charms?

• Yes, its worth it
    • No, why waste my time

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

meh im tight so i pick them up - but just doing 5k gold charms is hell boring and im ready to /wrist - i have no patience :(

I usually pick them up because I want 88 sum for a unicorn asap. Not sure if I would after though, as the xp they give is a bit lame.

Though new double xp weekend could be a good time to use them up (http://services.runescape.com/m=devblog/view_post.ws?post_id=84) - link to the developer's blog it's in (which is currently the latest one - it's called 'Save the Date!')

lol double xp on golds, im doing herblore first, then summoning. I wouldn't get double xp on my golds anyway, and by the time you go from blues, crimson then green, i doubt you'd be getting double xp from them anyway. Unless you have a small amount of charms in which, whoop de doo, you get double xp on like ~200-1k golds? lol

lol double xp on golds, im doing herblore first, then summoning. I wouldn't get double xp on my golds anyway, and by the time you go from blues, crimson then green, i doubt you'd be getting double xp from them anyway. Unless you have a small amount of charms in which, whoop de doo, you get double xp on like ~200-1k golds? lol

me thinks u's jealous

me thinks u's jealous

nuh uh

me thinks u's jealous

nuh uh

:( not even a little?

me thinks u's jealous

nuh uh

:( not even a little?

nope

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead