Jason

Goldddd

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take your gold charms?

• Yes, its worth it
    • No, why waste my time

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

When slaying, do you take your gold charms?

me i always take them, gets annoying letting them go to waste.

goldcharms.png

all those are only 4.6m worth of xp lol not alot

48k golds for 4.2m xp .. so not worth it. Just doing afew thousand of them suck as it is

I pick all mine up regardless of whether I'll ever use them or not. I am banking 200m before I use any of my charms so that won't be for many years if ever. Perhaps by then they will have something higher leveled to make with gold charms.

I keep all of mine...you never know when the jagex gods might make them more useful, and they help me out sometimes when Im just a little exp from a level and out of the other colors

i pick them up but i dont really like using them. for exp its just crim/blue tbh.

i just like how they look in the bank (H)

I pick them up most of the time but I dont go out of my way to pick them up. when i do pick them up i use them

there about the same xp/hr as sharks so i pick em up xp is xp u dont lose time picking them up

275k xp per hour, yea that's not worth it :P

Summoning exp wise that's shit lol

charms3.png

Doing those 48k golds would suck ass .. at 1/5 the XP??? .. so not worth the time.

i only pick up gold charm when they are dropped with 10+ at a time AND if i have inventory spots...

(aka only at corp :-p)

I still don't know what summon is so I collect them regardless. I generally pick up something if it's already located in my bank.

275k xp per hour, yea that's not worth it :P

Summoning exp wise that's shit lol

charms3.png

Doing those 48k golds would suck ass .. at 1/5 the XP??? .. so not worth the time.

I'm going to lol @ you so bad when Jagex release new pouches for gold that actually give decent exp.

Well, your lose, but IMO 275k exp per hour (and that's a conservative amount, Duke Marko claims you can do 350k) is pretty good exp. And it's cheap as fuck. Not many skills in RS you can get that kind of exp for such a low price.

Well, your lose, but IMO 275k exp per hour (and that's a conservative amount, Duke Marko claims you can do 350k) is pretty good exp. And it's cheap as fuck. Not many skills in RS you can get that kind of exp for such a low price.

this ^

cheaper then the rest and still 275k/h so hows that not worth it? like anyone is actually going to get 200m summoning so dont give me the i wanna do crimsons to 200m bs.

I rarely pick up golds, but I might start doing it in case Jagex adds a new gold charm familiar.

Nope, never pick them up, waste of time while slaying and a waste of time training summoning

I'm a cheap ass, I let next to nothing go to waste :blink:

I guess i mean more, picking up golds AFTER 99 summoning. Which most people who vote don't have lol

well i guess the real question is how you value charms. im pretty wasted so bare with me. so if you slay all ur charms, then golds are worth it. reason being is that to get another 275k sum exp with slayer is quite aboit more of slaying. but if u for example slay alll ur char,ms and ignore gold then turmoil dags with titan to make up for lost golds then it MAYBE is worth it to leave golds. but im not sure on numbers pluse like said what if jagex comes out with another pouch?> and picking up charms dont cost any slayer exp if u do it roght.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead