Allie

Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Seventy Six!

41 posts in this topic

Well a little over 4 years ago my son called me up to his room and tried to convince me to start playing the game called Runescape! I was like omg are you kidding Nick, I'm far too old to play a game like that :$

He nagged me and nagged me to start playing so I did!

It's taken me a while but this evening I finally did it, and surrounded by many friends which made it really special. Some of my very early and closest friends on RS were able to make it too; obviously Macewindyy (my son irl) :wub:, TheRoohster, Misterxman, Tameelf, Freaky (rs son :wub:), Brad_Ownesu, Neo Qdon, Reedtzlol, Drazar and Maine Rain.

Everyone from SU, a completely brilliant clan full of awesome people that all have one thing in common, we love RS! Despite being in a couple of clans before SU, which were awesome, SU is my home and I love it so much and I thank you all for your support and friendships, the tears and the laughter.

I care for you all in my own strange little way :P Thanks so much for keeping me giggling all the way to 22 mil almost everything, and maxing today. I couldn't have done it without you! :wub:

Some pictures ...

99str2376maxed.png

99str2376maxedb.png

2376maxed310110.jpg

Hawt :wub:

Huge congratulations from whole family Reedtz! Knowing my mom and dad they will be proud too =P

You better not quit now :wub: <3

- Reedtz :wub:

Congratulations on maxing Allie. :D Shame I didn't make it, I wanted to be there. :(

Guess I'll just have to come to your next maxing out party. :thumbsup:

Grats Allie, that's a super awesome achievement :D

Maine Rain! Guy is a beast...!

Proud to be there rooting you on, You have been my closest friend since the beginning of my skilling, i remember how much you hated slayer and loved being a low combat newb. And now look, double my exp and owning me in total. ill catch you one day you old geezer! Grats anyway and hope to see you climbing those ranks with just farming and slayer exp!

MASSIVE GRATS! Sorry couldn't be there, no members. :'[ But well done though.

Oh nice STR Rank! ;D

xx

Grats Allie!! Was great being there with u celebrating one of ur big moments in rs! :wub:

Edited by Baby Mon

Congratss I only see one picture though :$

you spin me right round

Edit - It was my firefox that wouldn't load the images properly

Edited by Smellysocks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead