Allie

Would you change your RS name?

70 posts in this topic

After seeing Mod MMG say in his clan chat some time ago that they would look at a way of you changing your rs name just the one time I am curious as to whether people would?

I'm not sure if I would or not, Madame lil is an anagram of my nick name at work so it's personal to me but I do have a couple of accounts saved with names I could change to, so who knows :rolleyes:

So would you? Why and what would your new name be ?

Edited by ♥Madame Lil

Yes, I would definitely change my name to something that isn't auburny, SOMETHING WITH NO NUMBERS, like windowwasher or something.

Edited by auburn303

Thought about it, maybe change it to Duke Bubba ~ Doubt it though, Bubba_999 has been my first and only account ever so would be sad to leave it behind.

I would change it if i could lol.

If i was 1 of the first players i would of taken something like Blue (favorite colour), Amsu (amsterdam/surinam), SXS(random lol) , Hope

If i could pick a display name it would be like Fantz or Amsu or something. Anything to avoid nickname getting a cencor i guess. Not too different then my rsn name i suppose :/

Edited by Fantalight0

I wanted "B R A D" or I'd want my original account name with my stats - "Thrilltokill"

I would love to have just Kristen as my runescape name. But if we aren't able to in the future, I'm quite happy with my current name. Kristen999 is just fine.

Plus! That's Bubba's and mines surname! We're runescape cousins. :harhar:

I would change mine to.... .... .... idk something shorter and more original

i would change it to "Mark" or "fuhrer mark" or "kingmark" or something (and no, not kingmark like kngkyle but more like kingduffy)

but i would really, really love to have my name just Mark in rs

Edited by Bsmark

Yeah, I would like to change my name. This was my name on aol a long time ago.

I would, I would love "Meg" or even "Meghann" don't like the numbers on my name :( I did have a noob acc like years ago Meghann_78 but when i created Ava I couldn't for the life of me remember the password of it so I couldn't get it back and I've changed email addy's like a billion times over the last few years and I didn't understand the whole recovering account process back then either lol

wish they'd get rid of all the dead accounts that aren't active as Meghann and Meg aren't ranked in highscores and yet they're taken ='(

Edited by Ava_Grace78

I would change it to "Marnie" or even "Marnster" no numbers.

Nah Uh I love my runescape name. I wish I could change my irl name to Raekiel :$

I would take number off maybe.

Id probably have to add something else to my nick like "DR Scoots" or something, but id take out numbers for sure

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead