Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adio6

Farming.

12 posts in this topic

so i went to vinesweeper expecting easy points considering im good at minesweeper, but as the area is so big and the flags reset ecah section AND THOSE FUCKING RABBITS...

yeh i only got 1600 points, and im never going again.

so i may aswell to learn how to do this shizzle properly.

i need 50 for a quest, so wats the fastest way to 42-50? and how long will it take me

+how much will it be

apparently best way to train it is to do "farm runs"? so if anyone is low and doesn't mind showing me a low lvl run i'd appreciate it.

oh and do i need any items, ty

p.s i suck

Hardwoods : Lumby(t) > Fally(t) > Taverly(t) > Varrock(t) > Grand Tree(sp.tree in ge) > Finish hardwood, Get fruits > Grand tree > Tree gnome(sp.tree) > Lletya(t) > Brimhaven(t, bring calqaut) > Catherby.

Thats the order I did my Magic trees, and Palm trees in, probably help you if your doing trees, seeing as their probably the fastest exp.

Ok bro I did some calcing for ya.... for the 55k xp you need you need to buy

14 Willow seeds

14 Orange Tree seeds

Willows are 4344ea in GE, oranges are 405ea so, 42-50 farm will cost you roughly 66k..

You can refer to Phil's post for the planting area's

:)

vinesweeper is so pro dude....i remember owning so much...me and kel >:)

Hardwoods : Lumby(t) > Fally(t) > Taverly(t) > Varrock(t) > Grand Tree(sp.tree in ge) > Finish hardwood, Get fruits > Grand tree > Tree gnome(sp.tree) > Lletya(t) > Brimhaven(t, bring calqaut) > Catherby.

Thats the order I did my Magic trees, and Palm trees in, probably help you if your doing trees, seeing as their probably the fastest exp.

k i have no idea what those abbreviations mean, (t) (sp.tree in ge) hardwoods?

thanks for finding out its 66k btw,

also do i need supercompost or something?

Well Aren't we the nooby one today lol :P. Vinesweeper, if your really good at it only averages 10k an hour in farming. Also if you want to learn a farm run, buy the lower trees you need and some super compost + payments for your trees and you can go on a farm run with me. :devil:

You don't need super compost if your doing trees only... just pay for the farmers to watch them and they'll be fine :P

Also go to catherby dock and buy the 40 pineapples... then put them into the compost bin to make super compost!

thanks all :) i think ive got it now,

managed to get 50, atm im doing

toad seeds on all 5 patches

willows on trees

orange fruit trees

using supercompost on everything atm, so i need to make some with these roots really

im tellin ya... World 1-5-7 is ftw ;(

and just because world 26 is the clans homeworld doesnt mean you "HAVE" to play on it

Good going

I agree with Phil on this one, since thats how I do mine :P.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0