illegaltoast

Invention Parts/Components

8 posts in this topic

Just a short list of what I've been doing for some parts/components.  These are mainly used for augmentors/charges/siphons.

Simple parts - Maple logs

Flexible/Tensile/Dexterous - Yew Shortbow (u)

Base parts - (daily) Swords with hilts from the Varrok weapon shop, and warriors guild second floor weapon shop.  I buy everything that is steel-adamant.

Precious/Enhancing - Slayer rings.  These are slow, but they are good, and cheap, for both.

Powerful - Insulated boots.  (Whenever I'm near a slayer master I'll but them) And battle staffs from my daily run.  I will buy air/water B-staffs if I need a lot more powerful.  Generally the best way to go is to buy insulated boots whenever possible.

What have you been using for certain parts/components?

Enhancing: Crystal flask at 3.5k each for roughly 10/100.or Unpowered Orb at about 600-800 each for roughly 5/100.

Powerful: Bstaves at 7k each for roughly 14/100 (also good for other parts) Swamp Plague Scrolls at 200 each for roughly 12/100

Base Parts: Warriors guild and Varrock weapon shop. Buy swords and dismantle at roughly 1k per base part.

Yesterday I insta-sold a crystal flask for 2.4k

EDIT: And just sold one for 3k

Edited by illegaltoast

On 2/9/2016 at 0:10 AM, illegaltoast said:

Powerful - Insulated boots.  (Whenever I'm near a slayer master I'll but them) And battle staffs from my daily run.  I will buy air/water B-staffs if I need a lot more powerful.  Generally the best way to go is to buy insulated boots whenever possible.

OMG I'm so glad you posted this! Ty Toasty <3

On 2/9/2016 at 7:52 PM, illegaltoast said:

Yesterday I insta-sold a crystal flask for 2.4k

EDIT: And just sold one for 3k

Thank you. Just dumped mine.

I have like 5k base parts from running to the sword shops every once in a while.  Fairly cheap too.  It's about 300k to buy out all of each shop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead