Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pls Nuh

Pls Nuh's Araxxor Setup

9 posts in this topic

As requested here is my araxxor setups that I am currently using.

22dc790573fadbb722bde1db33be92e5.pngfd466e2411b4ecab2b5bb1d8d6ebdb65.png

Melee Phase 1-3 Bar Melee Phase 4 Bar

f69b8e9e8add1ee32fec0870d659a972.png

Range 1-4 Bar

f9bbf69c6d953eb77be7aba8cb9d1592.png

Melee Gear

Gloves Razorback/Pneumatic/Bandos WEP: Scythe/Gores/Chaotic Aura: Invig/Vamp/Penance Scrim: ATT/ Vamp/Sign Armour: Malv/Tetsu/Bandos

Ammy: AOS/DG Bewts: Steads/Bandos Ring: Asylum/(Vigour)

925c4f4794229f3ed866acadada85912.png

Range Gear Gloves: ASC Grip/Tracker/Arma Wep: Nox/ASC/Chaotic Aura: Sharpshooter/Invig/Vamp Scrim: Cruelty/Ranging

Armour: Sirenic/Death Lotus/Arma Ammy: AOS/DG Bewts: Glavs/Arma Ring: Aslyum/(Vigour)

c05e11196254fa64c082d51086606abe.png

Low enrage kills: 5-7 brews, sign of life/item protect, shield/EE/(vigour for ults), supreme ovls/holy ovls, prayer renewal, antiposion, adr pot/Replenishment, ectophial (reheal yak), Restore flask, restoration portent(optional) YAK: 28 sharks/Nihil

f086af28c411930f1da00f2204f9ca75.png

High enrage: 8-12 Brews, Sign life/item protection, shield/EE/Ecto/(vigour)/Ectophial, supreme ovls/holy ovls, prayer renewal, antiposion, adr/replenishment, Restore flask(two to be safe) Restore portent*2, two baron sharks(very good for minions) Yak 28 rocktails

Ranging path one, dps phase one to 5k hp, run to the border to start phase 2 dps this phase to 5k while killing minions in the starting room for ease, Once phase 2 is over run to the phase three 3 area and dps that crasy bastard dead.

Ranging phase two, dps phase 1 to 5k, keep araxxor on the acid pool during phase two until the bar hits 100% which is half of the progress bar at the top, once araxxor is at 100% acidity run it tot he top of the platform whilst watching out for insta-kill spiders, the platform should break then continue to phase 3. (if it's 1/2 kill the minions before continuing to phase 4) I recommend luring the acid spiders under arraxor before ending phase 3.

Ranging path three, dps phase one 1 to 5k hp, start phase two and stand in the light until araxxor charges, once it charges click/arrowkey in the direction his legs are pointing, this should take two charges to complete, dps phase 3 (lure acid spiders if it's 2/3) (kill minions if it's 1/3 before ending phase 3).

On phase 4 stand next to the skeleton just out of melee distance (easiest for pray flicking), Dps araxxi to 50k, at around 45K hp use death swiftness and build up to 100% adr before araxxi hits 25k, try to use rapid fire at 30k-25k, Get the adr for snap shot and after that it should be dead before the core gets to you, If the last 25K is messed up with dpsing, let the core bounce on you once then walk one step west or east and it will bounce around 5 more times, keeping food and prayers on your bar makes araxxi very easy, while your practicing I would suggest using revolution.

Use your EE during phase one (two if doing minions) and phase four at around 35k-30k hp. Make sure to anticipate/freedom every 3-5 hits to avoid getting dragged into cleave, shorter cocoon times. Use devotion/debilitate as much as you can. Make sure to get them swaggin drops

-Pls Nuh

Msg me if you have any other questions

Thanks for posting! I've only tried Araxxor once, but this is a good reference since I want to practice more

Why lure the acidic spiders under araxxor on phase 3? What does it do? Also, standing in melee range of araxxi on phase 4 while prayer melee seems to work ok for me. I can focus more on abilities and getting the adrenaline right before it hits 25k than prayer switching. If the 25k messes up, I run back and start to prayer switch while running after every ability. I feel like the standing in melee range prayer melee wouldn't work on high enrage though. I also only use 2-3 brews and rocktails. I bring 5 brews just in case - never gone above 200 enrage before.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0