Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark 1

Marks little adventure

19 posts in this topic

So I was out drinking with some buddies at some buddy's home, suddenly we decide to go to a bar (not a gay bar).

At the bar we run into some other buddies and one of them is having a bday party.

At some point everything went blank and i woke up in the hospital with stitches in my eyebrow. No clue what happened between walking outside the bar and waking up...

cf85df3505.jpg

Now, what happened to me in the missing hours?

go.

Edited by Mark 1

You got abducted by aliens and they were probing you, then you tried to escape, fell out of the UFO, and landed softly on your eyebrow.

Marnie this is perfectly set up for you.

I'm so excited for this!!

What really happened:

I slap on too much cologne and leave the house promptly at 10pm with my new BeWild t-shirt and slim-fit jeans. We’ve agreed to meet up at our usual spot at 10:30pm. I arrive at The Rainbow Club before the others. It’s our favourite party spot because of the fabulous atmosphere. Sparkling lights are hung around the colourful room. The music is a constant stream of all my favorite tunes such as Culture Club’s “Karma Chameleon” my personal favourite. Ricky the DJ and I have a history and he immediately catches my eye as I strut through the door. He winks at me and my heart beats a bit faster he looks especially fine tonight. I blow him a kiss and admire his smooth skin and expertly applied eye-liner. He looks divine with his tight “v-neck t-shirt” with a light dusting of sparkle across his chest. I could just eat him up. In fact, I make a mental note to myself that if I notice him heading towards the washrooms, I’ll definitely follow to do just that.

I head to the corner table and order a wine spritzer. I sing along to Wham’s “Wake me up before you go go”. My friends start to arrive and we hug and kiss each other’s cheeks. Marty slaps my ass playfully, so I cup his sweet bulge in my hand and give him a little squeeze. We are all such close friends. Everyone looks absolutely splendid and we are soon dancing to the heavenly music of the Village People.

I notice a group of guys checking us out from across the room. I saunter over closer to the table swaying my hips and thrusting my ass to attract their attention. I can’t believe it, my ex-lover Julian is in their midst. My stomach flip flops and I feel like retching as the painful memories of our recent break up resurface. Julian is wearing a pink feather boa and sequenced purple top hat. I realize it’s his birthday and they must be here to celebrate. Oh the pain that gorgeous man inflicted. We make eye contact and he picks up a party blower and puts it between his soft pouty pink lips. He blows out a paper shaped penis and waves it my way. I feel my eyes growing moist with sadness and turn away.

I grab a stool at the bar with my back to them all. Can they see my shoulders shudder as my sadness overtakes me? I order a wine cooler and guzzle it back. I move onto whiskey sours, for I need something stronger. The transvestite bar tender can see my sorrow and places a small umbrella in my whiskey. I watch in fascination as she places a stemmed maraschino cherry in her mouth. She works it for less than a minute and places the knotted stem in front of me. I do find her titillating and appreciate her effort, but I just can’t get Julian out of my mind. I tip her well and leave my telephone number on the coaster for a future rendezvous. The empty glasses are piling up around me and I begin to sway a bit on my stool as the alcohol takes its toll. Suddenly I hear the first notes of “Karma Chameleon” and my mood lightens. I jump up and swagger towards my friends dancing together in a circle. My hips are on fire and I know I look awesome. I notice more than once Julian’s eyes on me. I spin like a ballerina so that he can check out my tight little tush in my new jeans.

As the song ends Ricky gives me a signal to meet up with him in the washroom. I’m determined to turn this night around. Tonight is my night, damn it! We start groping and kissing against the sink in the tiny washroom. We should have met up in the ladies room across the hall. It’s larger and always vacant for some reason. As our tongues dance wildly I start to feel slightly nauseous. I drank too much alcohol too quickly. I excuse myself and run across to the women’s washroom where I barely make it to the stall before vomit spews from deep within my gut. When the retching subsides I wash my face with cool water and freshen up. I hope Ricky is still waiting across the hall.

As I re-enter the men’s washroom, I’m surprised to find the light has been turned out. I flip the switch and find Ricky with his pants to his ankles. His smooth white ass cheeks are plowing into someone leaning over the sink. I look at the reflection in the mirror across from him and let out a high pitched scream. It’s my Jules! I grab Ricky’s shoulder and slap his face with a violent smack that will surely leave a mark. My hand is throbbing and that is the last thing I remember. Suddenly complete darkness.

I wake in the hospital where I have received stitches above my eye. My head is pounding my stomach aches but nothing hurts as much as my broken heart.

P.S. The Rainbow Club is not a gay bar.

Edited by Marnie

there is so much in that story that i wouldnt ever in my life do...

But since my friends also dont know what actually happened ive been telling every one who asks irl a different story :-D

there is so much in that story that i wouldnt ever in my life do...

But since my friends also dont know what actually happened ive been telling every one who asks irl a different story :-D

You been telling all of your friends that you got into a fight or something?

What i've been telling:

- Saved a girl from getting harrased by 4 guys

- Got robbed but they didn't believe i didn't have any money on me so they knocked me out

- Saved a drunk girl from getting run over but hit my head in the process

- Ran into something while jogging in the dark

- Tried to break up a barfight

- Saved a friends beer from getting knocked over but slipped and hit a barchair

Edited by Mark 1

Lol bored at work and came across this.  Not the sort of thing I can post on Carnival's forums.  I miss you bunch of delinquents. <3

7 hours ago, Marnie said:

Lol bored at work and came across this.  Not the sort of thing I can post on Carnival's forums.  I miss you bunch of delinquents. <3

Feel free to come up with new stories and post them here. Your stories are the only entertaining thing on our forums. 

Just now, Kngkyle said:

Feel free to come up with new stories and post them here. Your stories are the only entertaining thing on our forums. 

Correction: They are the only things on our forums

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0