Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LlFEGUARD

Cooking guide for non 200m noobs

4 posts in this topic

Seeing that only about 13/63 have 200m in th clan and me having a couple of good tips that can help you rather than jumping into cooking old fashion style.

efdc86d43d.jpg

This is the preset that you should use being 1 URN ACTIVE AND OTHER UNUSED; motherloads get banked if inventory is full.

This increases rocktails by 20% exp (45.5 exp per), doing math on the ratio full urn to cooked rocktails (1:34).

Having full urn in ability bar can save you a tick ( I found it easy to just keep it at either 1 or 2 depending on the quick preset hotkey)

A Decorated Cooking Urn costs 1750gp (Fire rune included) and you get 1548exp per urn being 1.13gp/exp on urns (Rocktails alone being about 1.7gp/exp @ 400gp loss each) hashtag worth; 100 limit gg ! You use about 45 urns an hour.

'Portables fc' always have good and consistent hosts for Ranges which give you an additional 21% cooking exp and 5% on getting an additional cooked rocktail sent to the bank.

Rocktails have a base exp of 225exp per; Dwarven Army Axe will give an additional 3exp added.

Then you have the Avatar exp boost...5%/10% August or 3%/7%

Easily attain 300exp+ per Rocktail (adding the full urn exp ratio)

With only urns you can achieve 380kexp/hr with rocktails, 305kexp/hr without urns, with all boost (Avatar 10%, but no Sous Outfit)

would be ~470kexp/hr.

Edited by Erisian

Tbh that's some nice counting ;) Will need it in future. 'd be nice to have sous chef's in this too.

Edited by iMr Life

Also, the spacebar 3-tick cooking method helps ;) I only recently learned about it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0