Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kngkyle

Name & Shame: Crashers

37 posts in this topic

Post pictures of those asshole crashers. We'll start a list of known crashers - name and shame.

Don't have a picture cause this happened prior to me making this topic, but:

Ellyanna @ Steel Dragons - Clan: Virtuous

I end up being the crashee since avatar was on our world, I had black rhino, and I was on the task during slay comp, but the guy insisted on staying (he had pernix/asc, I had siren/asc)

d9e52e7b97.jpg

After his ranting and terrible dps, he called for an anti-crash against me; anti had siesmic ( total of 3ppl @ arma)

fd6e8ad1f5.jpg

Though they still couldn't out dps, so they called for another person with another siesmic (4 body count)

868ecb3525.jpg

In this round, I'd get 2kills on arma every 3 spawns; saving adren with basic def abilities and popping Stendrils, Double shot, and Rapid fire to win the kills.

Then to think this anti-crash wasn't already too outrageous, they bring out a 4th anti; ( 5 body count)

19df8cb07e.jpg7afa18cdf5.jpg

At this point my task was already completed and was just hoping to get a drop from these fast paced kills, but in the end I left with my winnings.

24942af3ac.jpge52692d346.jpg

The person to call anti - iNumen

2nd person- Meyghan

3rd person- Im Tawm

4th person- Kid No Way

Clan: Reinvention

0b74e3b725.jpg

Lifeguard this is supposed to be pics of people who crashed, not pics of you crashing.

These guys crashed me at wbs, so I killed them with my helmet turned backwards.

a63367cdcf.jpgef5f30665b.jpg

8c8cf1c096.jpg

989c9fd6be.jpg

Edited by LlFEGUARD

a3fe373f3c.jpg

So I was going to do Ascension task, this guy said he wasn't on task so I started crashing. He said he'll "Call his m8s" to which I said okies. Later two guys showed up (named Saberwolf224 and Chinky Boy) and started killing (while he waited for them to show up he didn't kill, just stood there) and I was out-tagging all three of them. Best part is I got grips like 3 kills after his buddies showed up :D Fuck people who take slayer spots

http://puu.sh/aibhn

This guy is a fag. Not only did he think it was funny but when warned to stop, he continued to crash me. I demand he be kicked from the clan.

Also.. i'm not embedding the picture because Kristen gives bad instructions on how to embed puush pictures and I'm lazy.

8d3c36f057.png

Click on the little picture icon button : 40a33c9eb9.png

Then paste the url and OK: 3b43d74d8e.png

http://puu.sh/aibhn

This guy is a fag. Not only did he think it was funny but when warned to stop, he continued to crash me. I demand he be kicked from the clan.

Also.. i'm not embedding the picture because Kristen gives bad instructions on how to embed puush pictures and I'm lazy.

How do u get crashed at kalgerions? Theres room for like 5 ppl.

RSN: edg4rr

TTRO5rQ.jpg

Edited by Lew is

We need andy to start using his lag button on them

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0