Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrius

Rorarii approx. gp rates

7 posts in this topic

So hey there my fellas,
As always, I do rorarii for ranged afk xp while making "some" gp. Some people don't realise that it's absolutely afk if, ofcourse, you're not collecting keys, or a huge afk if you are. Anyways, I made ~19M xp purely in ranged and this is what I got:

dd48d50a39.jpg

That's how much I've sold for all of those keys and scales:
cd0e2a4fc3.png

So, if you need a decent amount of ranged xp/h (it's around 180-200k xp/h ranged + ~80k xp/h constitution) with actually very good amount of profit, you just simply do them. I'm not sure if I've posted in the correct section of the forum, so if not, sorry, was not sure where to post this. By my countings it's around ~14-18M gp for 1M xp depending on your luck and how dry that world was before you.

Here's my inventory setup+gear that I use there, you can use yours but usually people need somekind of recommended setup and they usually (for example me) setup their own in time (P.S. don't mind the picture itself, was making a screenie for my friend so I was too lazy to log in and make a picture of my setup, this one's my full setup)
For auras I use penance+reverance (greater reverence to be more precise):

c792090c68.jpg

So, good luck to those, whom are about to camp out there, I'm almost done with ranged :P If you need any tips, just ask me.

P.S.S. quick tip - don't use ricochet and bombardment abilities at all if possible so you could get the biggest afk out there.

Edited by GwG

Awesome post, I myself have been doing Rorariis on my alt during the RC competition and damn im in love.

Nice. :) I personally enjoy using death lotus with armadyl boots and gloves to avoid the degrading costs. I also use the chaotic crossbows as it's cheaper for repairs and it's more of a tagging game not a dps game at Rorari ^_^

Cheers for this, i'll be sure to do this once i max and make tons of GP :)

Nice. :) I personally enjoy using death lotus with armadyl boots and gloves to avoid the degrading costs. I also use the chaotic crossbows as it's cheaper for repairs and it's more of a tagging game not a dps game at Rorari ^_^

Tagging is required when you're anti-crashing or crashing. Usually people hop whenever they're hoping in my world, because faces are the same and if I'm not on my laptop I crash with an ease, that's why I use DPS armour instead :P Anyways, as I've been saying, everyone needs a primary guide or setup info and then they make whatever fits them :P

Edited by GwG

I always get crashed! :( lol

Just tag them and that's it. I'm having ~2-3FPS on my laptop (yea I know but it's afk spot so I don't mind that) and it's hard to anti-crash, though I manage to do that sometimes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0