Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumper

BA and SC

13 posts in this topic

Just thought I would post this for people who aren't aware that Barbarian Assault and Stealing Creations are actually worth playing. Ever since they changed the reward to "bonus xp" you don't physically have to have the horn/tools in order to get the bonus. These can be great ways to speed up getting 99 fish, agil, mining, and more.

Barbarian Assault: (10 waves, 1 queen)

Typically takes around ~15 mins per 10 waves.

FC: Ba Games

Mining bonus: 119k

Agility bonus: 102k

Firemaking bonus: 299k

This means in one hour of playing Barbarian Assault you could garner up to 476k mining, 408k, agility, OR nearly 1.2m firemaking bonus. Definitely worth it.

Stealing creations: (10-12 man team)

Game typically takes 8-10 mins.

FC: Fast Sc (games would be around 12 mins, which I will use for calculations.)

Let's estimate that you get on average 20 sc points per round, that is 100 points per hour.

Using a volatile tool for fishing (best option) you get 29k bonus xp per tool, and use this tool to RECHARGE for 20 points each time. This means 20 points = 29k bonus fishing. If you play 5 games per hour, that is per 145k bonus fishing per hour, and up to 174k bonus fishing per hour using smaller teams. Personally I would only find Stealing Creations worth it to use for fishing.

216a5a4265.png

e425a01e9e.png

Best of luck using these mini games to your advantage to achieve your goals. Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Please note these calculations are for level 99.

Edited by Jumper

BA was always my jam. Got mad points as collector (people didn't understand the method for mass clearing your inventory of eggs) so I'd get like 2-3x more eggs than people normally got. Also loved attacker but haven't done it since EoC.

BA was always my jam. Got mad points as collector (people didn't understand the method for mass clearing your inventory of eggs) so I'd get like 2-3x more eggs than people normally got. Also loved attacker but haven't done it since EoC.

EOC attacker is easy mode now, just put the abilities on your bar and then get some dual chaotic xbows and your good to go.

Mmmm I need to relearn these minigames, BA attacker wouldn't be too bad!

You get like 21-24 sc points per game and volatile tools give 29.3k xp each. Adds up over time

SU needs a BA team. Ba Games is working alright but don't expect a team right when you go in - I usually dg while I wait for one to start forming.

Lets start one then, just has to be a group of players who are down to BA regularly/when others want too

I might be up for some sc - I did a lot pre max and it got hell boring and shit after a couple of months of it >.<

hmmm, i should play 70 hours of BA

I'd be down for playing both BA and SC any day- anything to break up the grinding.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0