Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumper

Arctic Pines Guide

12 posts in this topic

I'm going to give a quick tutorial on a pro way to train Woodcutting. This method is by cutting Arctic Pines on Neitiznot Island, which requires the Fremmenick Isles quest. This method requires 54 woodcutting, but it's suggested to have 80+. The method I use is pretty afk, and you can get up to 110k xp/hr. I will show you an effortless way of dropping the logs, and why you should use this method instead of ivy. Let's get started.

This is your inventory you should be taking: (Adze is pretty important. Lumberjack optional)

2eyZH.png

You get to Neitiznot by talking to Maria Gunnars in Rellekka, shown here.

2ez1c.png

The trees you want to cut on north of the city, across the bridge, shown here.

2ez3c.png

2ez3m.png

Now for the action bar and effortless way to drop. It is required to play on resizable, and hide your chat like I show in the picture below. Drag a log on to your action bar, and set your Runescape to one button only, so your left lick acts as a right click. When you want to drop your logs, put your cursor towards the bottom of the box on the action bar. It should automatically be over the drop option, so just spam click and it will drop your logs without stopping you woodcutting. Strong Woodcutting urns are pretty important here as they increase your xp/hr by around 20%. Adze allows you to get 20k+ Firemaking xp/hr without wasting any time, and it gives you more afk time. This method is 20k-30k Woodcutting xp/hr faster than ivy, plus you get Firemaking xp, and it only requires slightly more attention. Feel free to ask me any questions on this pro method.

2ez4t.png

You can also use Lumberjack Auras just to get more logs :)

Very true. Auras will help your xp/hr.

I can use this for stuff! Thanks!

Yup. This can be used for skills such as Fishing as well.

Take out the excess work of right clicking and just set arctic logs to action bar, and spam it. should just drop it automically

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0