All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Earlier
  2. the dedication to post after 10 years
  3. Hai guise im maxed <inappropriate picture from my stupid years>
  4. its not a bad way altho there are much better ways like bossing. tbf thieving is great to afk for money
  5. Is thieving still a great way to make money? I'm a bit out of the loop.
  6. I've also had a similar experience recently... Girl told me she had a cat that's not kind to strangers and the cat sleeps in her room... Stayed over, never saw the cat until i got downstairs in the morning. Cat was waiting downstairs, too scared to go upstairs, probably because something felt wrong... Cats are evil.
  7. the true gentleman
  8. Cats are evil! I once had a cat sitting next to my head, staring at me when I woke up. Probably thinking "the f*ck are you doing in my spot!", so I grabbed my clothes and left the girls house without leaving my number.
  9. My pet cat only comes when it wants food, pretty sure it hates me
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hkwAlOlzY
  11. Hello guys, I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these cooling dog beds (which can keep your pet cool, these cool pet beds for your pet are also great for soothing sore joints. In addition, a cool dog bed can provide many therapeutic benefits for several skin conditions and can even help in treating a variety of ailments) I just joined this community and I hope to have fun with you guys.
  12. Hello guys, I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these cooling dog beds (which can keep your pet cool, these cool pet beds for your pet are also great for soothing sore joints. In addition, a cool dog bed can provide many therapeutic benefits for several skin conditions and can even help in treating a variety of ailments) I just joined this community and I hope to have fun with you guys.
  13. I love kittens
  14. I can't wait for my kitten to grow up and stops being a little pest that it is now. It's fun a lot of the time, but it can be annoying as well. haha
  15. burnout
  16. Very triggering - 76kc btw
  17. triggering pets
  18. Update: - Max acquired (rip comp) - 120 def/mage completed - 80m/104m str - 200m slayer / invention - 190m/200m constitution - Angel of Death pet 26kc, triggered a lot of people :>
  19. Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?
  20. Hey, to increase forum activity I decided instead of talking in clan chat I would post this. I would like help trying to map out my runescape goals and achievements based on efficiency. Unfortunately I am clueless and waste a lot of time when I play. I am hoping all you sexy awesome skillers can help me out. Heres what I got to work with:
  21. Skilling Goals: -Aside from getting back my max cape all the time, here are a few goals I set for myself: 200M Slayer 120 Defence 120 Strength 120 Magic 120 Prayer 120 Summoning 20M Base EXP PvM Goals: Finally get Arax down pat Stop wasting resources @ Zammy GWD Steady Nex kills Actually be useful as a DPS'er in a team Be part of the S.U. Raids Team.
  22. Hello! Hopefully this thread will stay updated and active with recent achievements as well as my ever-evolving goals, enjoy. Runescape Tumblr: http://jujupotion.tumblr.com/ Current RS3 goals: 200m Attack200m Strength120 Woodcutting120 HunterCurrent OSRS goals: 99 FishingCurrent XP at the time of starting this journal: Current OSRS levels at the time of starting this journal:
  23. Welcome to Scoots Thread of fail. <random paragraph that no one will read goes here> Current Goals These are the Goals in which im looking to have completed by March 2010, i am doing them in no order as everyone needs a break at some point during skilling! The reason in which i have choosen to do these skill is because they are the longer skills and the last of my non-buyables. Yes these goals seem a bit extreme and ill probley quit runescape again before getting near 99 in any 3 of these skills, but its always great to have goals! To 99 To 80+ (to make all skills 80+) Achievements / 99's to Date 99's to date Agility Attack Cooking Defence Fishing Fletching Hitpoints Magic Range Slayer Strenght Achievements Three firecapes - Not much of a achievement these days Inferno Adze - Finally brought myself around to getting this Quest Cape - This was a painful few days.
  24. Post the song you're listening to now. TO INSERT YOUTUBE VIDEOS: .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4h9HBn8Q60 [youtube]i4h9HBn8Q60[/youtube] TO INSERT STAGE6 VIDEOS: (better quality than youtube) .http://www.stage6.com/Muse/video/1282468/Muse---Hysteria [divx]1282468[/divx]
  1. Load more activity